Demystifying Google Analytics Seminar on February 12
Discover what your clients want!
Experience a live demonstration of an active Google Analytics account. Tanya, our website strategist, will tour you around the areas she focuses on when doing a website audit for prospects or clients.
Date: Monday February 12, 2018
Time: 9am – 11am
Location: F12. net, 13555 156 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5V 1R9
Register online today for FREE!
~ Space is limited ~
What to expect
- No boring, complicated PowerPoint presentations
- Live, dynamic demonstration of a real Google Analytics account showcasing how website data can help you make better business decisions
- Open and dynamic conversation about the data we’re looking at to maximize the learning experience
- Take back to the office a “Google Analytics Cheat Sheet” and password acess to 4 custom videos that mimic the demonstration you attended so you can replicate the audit process on your own
Who is this seminar for
- Business owners who know their website has Google Analytics but they don’t look at the statistics.
- Business owners who know that their website is not using Google Analytics and are interested in knowing the benefits of tracking statistics.
- Business owners who aren’t sure if they are tracking anything but want to know the value of statistics.
NOTE: This seminar does not teach you how to install Google Analytics, with best practices in mind, onto your website. If you are unsure if you are using Google Analytics we can help you determine that at the seminar.