Satisfaction Guaranteed? It should be!
When you’re looking for a new website design firm to help you with your new website or a website redesign project it is important that when all is said and done that you are pleased with the website that the design firm delivers.
Sadly there is no tried and true formula that will ensure that you are hiring the right website design firm for you. However there are some things that you can look for and ask for that can help you make the best choice.
- When sitting down with the design firm team, ask as many questions as you need to. Make sure they are listening to you, taking notes, asking questions to clarify your vision and offering up ideas in your preliminary meeting(s) before you sign any contract. Remember you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.
- Always look at the website design firm’s website on a mobile device and desktop. Are they putting their best foot forward?
- Read testimonials on their website and if available read other online reviews (i.e. Google reviews).
- Ask for references that you can chat with about their experience with the website design firm.
- Make sure that the design firm stands behind their work. Do they offer a guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with their work?
- Lastly trust your gut when making the final decision. It knows best. To many times I have had frustrated prospects come to me half way through a project with another designer telling me that they should have trusted their gut!
At Platypi, we have always made sure that our clients are pleased with the websites that we have created for them. We stand behind our work and our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.