OMG where did 2017 go! Platypi’s year in sticky notes.
I would like to take a moment to say thank you to my business associates, friends and family for their unwavering support as Platypi Designs transformed into a boutique design firm specializing in law, accounting and engineering firms. I would have never been able to accomplish what I did without all your love and support.
This year was amazing in so many ways – amazingly educational, challenging and inspirational. I started a new tradition this year. I started logging all of my notable business successes on sticky notes and collecting them throughout the year in a piggy bank (technically a cat bank as it is in the shape of a cat!).
Each sticky note has a date as well as a note about what success we had that day. Yesterday I finally emptied the piggy bank and was able to take a look at the year that Platypi had in terms of successes. There are 19 sticky notes in total.
Being in business can sometimes be challenging and it’s so easy to forget all the things that you took action on that made your business better. Here are a few of my 2017 highlights.
- Participated in an 11 month small business marketing course through Basic Bananas.
- Became an international company when Platypi earned a client in Australia
- Performed market research to find out I’m best suited to work with law, accounting and engineering firms
- Rebranded Platypi with a new logo, tagline and website
- Brought Michael Kroll on board with Platypi as an Account Executive
- Participated in a 4 day Google Training course in New York City through Lunametrics.
2017 is a year that I know I will never forget and I’m excited about entering into 2018 with my business goals (annual and 90 day) in place. I hope that 2017 treated you well and here’s to bigger and better things for you and your business in 2018.