March 8 – Google Analytics Lunch and Learn @ St. Albert Chamber
We are pleased to announce that Tanya from Platypi Designs will be giving a 1 hour seminar on Google Analytics at the St. Albert Chamber of Commerce.
In this seminar we promise to deliver on the following:
- Introduction to Google Analytics including how to find out if you’re using this free tool.
- Walk you through 3 specific real world examples of website statistics discoveries and how that data can be used strategically.
- Answer questions. If we don’t have the answer for you at the seminar, we will get one to you afterwards.
The Seminar Goal
Ultimately, we want business owners to understand and embrace Google Analytics. We want businesses to take advantage of the opportunity to collect valuable data and leverage this data to make their business even better.
This seminar for business owners who:
- Have heard of Google Analytics but don’t know exactly what it is.
- Want to find out what kinds of business questions the data from Google Analytics can answer.
- Want to know why they should start using Google Analytics today
NOTE: This seminar does not teach you how to install Google Analytics, with best practices in mind, onto your website. If you are unsure if you are using Google Analytics we can help you determine that at the seminar.