March 22 – Demystifying Google Analytics 101 Seminar
This seminar will introduce you to what Google Analytics is, why it’s a useful free tool, and how it can help you make better on and offline business decisions.
Date: Thursday March 22, 2018
Time: 1pm – 2:30pm
Location: F12. net, 13555 156 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5V 1R9
Cost: Free (Regular: $24.99)
Register online today for FREE!
Coffee and homemade treats are provided.
~ Space is limited ~
In this seminar we promise to deliver on the following:
- Introduction to Google Analytics including how to find out if you’re using this free tool.
- Walk you through 3 specific real world examples of website statistics discoveries and how that data can be used strategically.
- Answer questions. If we don’t have the answer for you at the seminar, we will get one to you afterwards.
The Seminar Goal
Ultimately, we want business owners to understand and embrace Google Analytics. We want businesses to take advantage of the opportunity to collect valuable data and leverage this data to make their business even better.
This seminar for business owners who:
- Have heard of Google Analytics but don’t know exactly what it is.
- Want to find out what kinds of business questions the data from Google Analytics can answer.
- Want to know why they should start using Google Analytics today
NOTE: This seminar does not teach you how to install Google Analytics, with best practices in mind, onto your website. If you are unsure if you are using Google Analytics we can help you determine that at the seminar.
Already know about Google Analytics? Here are your next steps!
If you have already taken this seminar OR you are already using Google Analytics but find sifting through the data confusing, you will want to attend Demystifying Google Analytics 201. We will be offering this live demonstration of a Google Analytics account in the near future (estimating April or May 2018). If you’re interested in future Google Analytics or WordPress seminars by Platypi Designs, please sign up for our newsletter.