April 17 – Google Analytics 101 and 201 Seminars
Google Analytics 101 and 201
We are running 2 seminars on the same day at the St. Albert Chamber of Commerce. Hope to see you there!
Date: Tuesday April 17, 2018
Location: St. Albert Chamber of Commerce, 71 St Albert Trail, St. Albert, AB T8N 6L5
Coffee and cookies are provided.
~ Register online today. Spaces are limited ~
Google Analytics 101
This seminar is for people who do not know what Google Analytics is and how it can help their business.
This seminar will showcase why understanding Google Analytics can:
- Increase revenue
- Create happier customers
- Facilitate better business decisions
In our free seminar we will:
- Introduce you to what Google Analytics is
- Present 4 specific real world examples to show how that data can be used strategically
- Answer questions
Time: 9am – 10am
Google Analytics 201
This seminar is for people who find Google Analytics overwhelming but want to leverage the data to help their business.
Does Google Analytics look complicated?
Are you frustrated because you can’t find the info you’re looking for?
Seminar attendees will receive:
- Live demo of a real Google Analytics account
- Helpful examples on how you can use the data
- Cheatsheet and glossary terms
- Access to custom videos that mimic the demonstration
Time: 10:30am – Noon
Cost: $49.99 + Tax
NOTE: Neither seminar teaches you how to install Google Analytics, with best practices in mind, onto your website. If you are unsure if you are using Google Analytics we can help you determine that at the seminar.